Marks and Spencer
Currently working with Marks and Spencer as a Consultant focussing on: Celebrity Brand Influencer, Digital Influencer and Collaborations Strategy. This page will be updated shortly.
- Deliver a future influencer marketing strategy
- Review all existing partnerships across: digital influencers, celebrity brand ambassadors including:
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, David Gandy, Dermot O’leary and Twiggy and multiple collaborations to deliver a greater ROI from existing budget.
- Complete competitor analysis and develop new tools and ways of working to improve business efficiency
- Deliver strategy to support target web sales of 30% and support M&S ambition to nurture a digital culture
- Introduced new tools to help identify smarter ‘brand-matching’ of digital influencers – this has also helped M&S embrace new technologies to engage new consumers to the brand
- Hired new brand ambassador for womenswear, accessories and shoe categories (Confidential – launching Sept 2018) to work across digital and store channels to deliver LFL increase in sales
- Delivered full review and future brand influencer strategy recommendations